We are proud to announce the 2014 annual fundraiser taking place at The Pinery at the Hill in downtown Colorado Springs on Friday, August 8th from 6-9pm.
Scrumptious food, appetizers and desserts
at The Pinery in Colorado Springs
Hosted by Brittany Bailey, KRDO Channel 13
Live and Silent Auction
Entertainment by award-winning, The Weilands of Mass Destruction
Please open your hearts and wallets to help us Save Precious Lives by joining us for this event! There will be many silent auction items as well as limited, prized, live-auction items. In addition to providing for housing and general wellness care for the animals, proceeds will directly help with basic medical, surgical, and life-saving veterinary care.
So let’s come together in the spirit of giving and caring for the countless homeless animals who enter daily into the sanctuary. Mark your calendars! Wild Blue animals NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
To register, click on the DONATE tab and follow the instructions at fast-transact.
The Wild Blue Animal Rescue and Sanctuary mission is to Save the Precious lives of cats, dogs and horses who are abandoned, abused, neglected or surrendered, and to find them permanent homes or provide lifetime sanctuary, if necessary.
Adopt a precious friend!
- To adopt a pet from Wild Blue Animal Rescue, please either visit us at one of our adoption tables or contact us via email or phone to make an appointment for a visit. Our adoption fairs are held on Saturdays at Petco from noon until 4:00 PM (1st and 3rd Saturdays - North Nevada Petco; 2nd and 4th Saturdays - Union & Powers Petco).
- Please click on the "Adopt" tab to view our adoptable pets on Petfinder.com or AdoptAPet.com
- Adoptable pets are all spayed/neutered/gelded and up-to-date on vaccines (unless they aren't old enough). All cats/kittens are tested for FeLV/FIV and all dogs are tested for Heartworm.
- Click here for a copy of our adoption application
- Click here for a copy of our adoption contract
- You are encouraged to fill out both the adoption application and contract prior to visiting us so that more of your time with us is spent playing with and choosing your potential new companion(s).
- NOTE: An adoption application and interview as well as a signed adoption contract are required for every adoption.
Help Us Help Them
Please click here to donate, become a sustaining member, or to see what items we need at the sanctuary.
Surrendering a Precious Friend
If you are looking to surrender an animal, please be sure you have done everything possible to keep your best friend. We are available to talk to you about how to get help with behavior issues. If you are moving, please do all you can to move to a place that will allow your pet family members to stay with you. If all else fails, we can try to accept your pet into our care.
- Your contact information to include name, email, phone, mailing address.
- Reason for surrendering your precious friend.
- Your pet's name, vet information, vaccine info, description (male/female, declawed, house broken, behavior issues, etc.) and photo.
Surrender fees apply as follows:
- $75 per cat/kitten
- $100 per litter of kittens or dog
- $150 per litter of sickly/orphaned kittens or litter of puppies.
Save Precious Lives!